Environmental Science Experts
Scientists and technical professionals at Environment Canada work together and with collaborators to produce data and knowledge essential for policies, regulations, enforcement, and federal and international codes and standards.
- Scroll through the alphabetical list of experts
- Search profiles by Expertise Category
- Search all profile text for specific terms
- Browse the Expertise Categories
If you are an EC employee working in the S&T field and want to create or modify a profile, make sure you are logged in to an EC network, click on this link and follow the instructions.
- Cober, Stewart | Atmospheric Science and Technology
- Jantunen, Liisa | Atmospheric Science and Technology
- Lee, Warren | Atmospheric Science and Technology
- Date Modified: